The Prescription Medicines Order Line is busier than usual due to an increased number of people trying to call to order their repeat prescriptions.
In the first instance, please try to call us; however, if call volumes are high then to save you waiting we have introduced a call back system which you can request by sending an email to our Medicines Order Line inbox. Please see the two lists below to confirm if your practice is registered with the NORTH MOL or SOUTH MOL.
Patients are able to call the dedicated number to speak to an experienced call handler when needing to reorder a repeat prescription.
Before calling or requesting a call back patients are advised to:
- Check your medication cupboard before ordering
- Order your prescription when you have 7 days of medication left
- Let us know if you have a build-up of medication so we can adjust the quantities
- Do not order medicines 'just in case'. If you need the medication in future then you will still be able to request it even if not ordered regularly.
- Let us know if you have stopped taking any of your medicines
If you wish to request a call back, please include the following information on your email
- The name of your GP practice
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your contact telephone number (please do not give us the number of a line that will not accept incoming calls)
To request a call back from the NORTH MOL CLICK HERE
If the link does not work please email ddccg.northMOLonlinerequests@nhs.net
To request a call back form the SOUTH MOL CLICK HERE
If the link does not work please email email@example.com
Please note that no responses will be provided via email as the purpose of email is to request a call back only. We expect to be able to call you back within 2 working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) but that may vary according to the volume of enquiries we are processing. We will attempt to call you back three times only. Please keep your phone with you at all times. It is also important to note that by providing us with your email and details you are giving us permission to share your details with other NHS organisations that may also have to share your information so that we can complete your request. The CCG accepts no responsibility for the incoming transfer of information.