On Thursday 16 September 2021, the Medicines Order Line (MOL) service will operate reduced hours of 8am - 3pm to enable essential staff training from 3pm - 4pm. The service will then resume normal operating hours of 8am - 4pm on Friday 17 September 2021.
If you have access to email, you can still order your prescription through the MOL call back email service by following the instructions below:
How to request a MOL call back
Before requesting a call back, patients are advised to:
- Check your medication cupboard before ordering
- Order your prescription when you have 7 days of medication left
- Let us know if you have a build-up of medication so we can adjust the quantities
- Do not order medicines 'just in case'. If you need the medication in future then you will still be able to request it even if not ordered regularly.
- Let us know if you have stopped taking any of your medicines
To request a call back, please include the information below in your email
- The name of your GP practice
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your contact telephone number (please do not give us the number of a line that will not accept incoming calls)
To request a call back from the NORTH Derbyshire MOL, please email ddccg.northMOLonlinerequests@nhs.net
To request a call back from the SOUTH Derbyshire MOL, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no responses will be provided via email as the purpose of email is to request a call back only. We expect to be able to call you back within 2 working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) but that may vary according to the volume of enquiries we are processing. More information here.
Other ways to order your repeat prescription
Did you know that there are other routes to ordering your repeat prescription without contacting the MOL service? These include:
- NHS App
- Electronic Repeat dispensing (Batch prescription)
- GP Practice online ordering service
- Alternative arrangement
You can find more information about how to order your repeat prescriptions using the methods above here.